Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Let the studying continue.

No Matter What I'm going to study from 2:55 to 4:25. <-- An hour and 30 minutes.

I'm beginning to realize the following:

Although the exam is 3 hours long, as long as you know your stuff, you can get it done REALLY fast. Especially the case.

The exam is comprised of:

- a case or two cases (focused on Financial Reporting and Auditing)
- MCQ (55 to 70 questions)
- a mix of case and mcq questions

Fortunately you get access to the Folio Views. But the more studying you do, the less you need the Folio and the more you will understand how the information relates to the folio.

I'm eating brain food up the wazoo. Okay so 5 minutes till "show-time" lol. I'll use it to nap. PAYCE!~

Okay so Im back. Yup, lasted my 1 hour and 30 minutes. Just eating stuff now. Healthy Sh-tuff! Some things I wanted to mention:



- You'll reach a point in your studying where you start to freak out (I think i mentioned this earlier), you start thinking OMG I can't go further! I'm going to die of boredom. But surprisingly if you let go of this pain threshold or whatever it is, you literally forget how bored you were. That's not to say you shouldn't try and minimize distractions you'll have during the test like hunger, or thirst, or bathroom time. I'm just saying you can ignore them, try it out and see what happens! Or not! That works too, you can always ask the invigilator to take a bathroom break, that'll solve the bathroom, thirst, and even hunger problems if you're a real sicko! lol I'm kidding. If I weren't talking on a blog regarding a professional body you wouldn't catch me saying "I'm kidding"... I hope that doesn't negate the I'm kidding part. I really am! Sense my sincerity here? ha ha :P Anyways, I'm going to watch something entertaining while I eat my healthy grocery treasure I purchased yesterday, and I'll be back here with more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment