Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I got a giant super extra fashionable (NOT) battery to stick to the back of my laptop. Either way i love it as it lasts really long, much past the 3 hour point. and I got it for only 70 bux with tax and everything booya! no need to buy a new laptop yet 8-) oooo yeahhhh.

I finished the case portion of the practice exam and now i'm doing the MCQ. Uh oh. looks like they keep giving me new MCQ as i finish the MCQ. (I went through the entire thing once already with wrong answers so they'd show me the right ones.) what else... Nothing! Just gotta keep moving!

----

I have practically SMUSHED my record by studying 4 hours straight. Love this new laptop battery... This just goes to show that we humans do not always learn or grow in a linear fashion. We learn and grow by plateauing. That might mean a long stream of failures and then BOOM! success. Regardless, I'm going to go back to work, because well... This stuff is hard! Gotta have solid accounting skills for the core 1 exam. No doubt!

Finished studying for the time being. Afterwards, ate some walnuts, chia seeds, + cinnamon + cayenne + yogurt, which all combined for a nutritional snack. Oh and two pieces of chicken. I was hungry!!! Then I wasted a good hour on watching funny/entertaining channels on youtube. Now that I feel like I've wasted time, I have a strong sense of motivational PUSH for the next round of studying. I'm probably half way through the practice MCQ questions. They can range from easy to tough. I feel full! I'm going to rest.

The whole drink with solutes thing REALLY helps during a long study session. Especially near the end. Another source of motivation, take a look at something you do really well, now ask yourself is their any reason why you can't apply the same quality of outcome to other activities in life?

7:30 AM *off to nap/sleep* hmmm I'm going to try to make it a short one. The core 1 exam will take place at 8 AM so if i get in the habit of knowing relevant stuff at this time of day, maybe I'll build up a pattern/state/cycle where I know these things at 8 AM lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment